Finance for Temporary Recruitment Agencies
Recruitment companies supplying temporary workers or contractors are inevitably faced with a shortfall in their cashflow. Customers may take 30 days or more to pay invoices, but workers / contractors need to be paid on time.
Invoice Finance is a fast, flexible and cost-effective way of bridging the cashflow gap. There are 2 types of Invoice Finance:
Recruitment Factoring - We fund your invoices and provide you with a professional and tailored credit control service.
Recruitment Invoice Discounting - We provide funding for your Recruitment business which is confidential and your customers are unaware of our involvement.
- Funding on invoices to meet weekly/monthly payroll.
- Highly competitive fees.
- Cover for your customers against bad debts (included at no extra cost).
- No monthly minimum charges.
Benefits of Recruitment Finance:
- Funds immediately available to pay workers/contractors.
- Help from industry experts.
- Assistance (if required) with customer credit ratings, credit control and collections.
Who should use it?
- New starts.
- Established and growing recruiters.
- Companies with limited access to bank funding.