Invoice Finance for Wholesale & Distribution Industries
What would life be like if your customers paid you on the day you raised your invoice?
With Invoice Finance you can have instant access to funds. There is no waiting for payment from sluggish customers - you can pay suppliers early (and obtain discounts) and have funds available for those cashflow ‘blips’ that confront any business from time to time.
Our finance facilities range from £50,000 to £500,000. We use the receivable asset of the business as security; this means that we do not look to secure personal assets.
The main differences between using us or using a more traditional bank facility are:
1) We provide more generous and flexible funding.
2) Our facilities grow organically with the business without the need for constant funding limit reviews.
Our invoice finance facilities range from £25,000 to £500,000. This is not a loan, we are just advancing the money already owed to you.
Our charges will normally be the same as the equivalent bank facility.
How Invoice Finance works for Wholesale & Distribution businesses - 5 Simple Steps
1. You deliver your goods or service and invoice your customer as normal.
2. You send us a copy of the invoice (uploaded via our online portal).
3. We make available up to 90% of the invoice value.
4. You decide how much you want to draw and we transfer funds into your bank account, same day.
5. When your customer pays the invoice, the balance (10%) is released to you.