Invoice Finance for Security Companies
The one thing that won't wait to get paid is your people.
Even if customers pay on time there is an inevitable cashflow gap. It's doubly frustrating when customers are slow to pay. Invoice Finance takes away the waiting to get paid. It advances your payments so that you will always have funding to pay staff, suppliers and taxes.
The main differences between using us or using a more traditional bank facility are:
1) We provide more generous and flexible funding.
2) Our facilities grow organically with the business without the need for constant funding limit reviews.
Our finance facilities range from £50,000 to £500,000. This is not a loan, we are just advancing the money already owed to you.
Our charges will normally be the same as the equivalent bank facility.
How Invoice Finance works for Security Businesses- 5 Simple Steps
1. You deliver your goods or service and invoice your customer as normal.
2. You send us a copy of the invoice (uploaded via our online portal).
3. We make available up to 90% of the invoice value.
4. You decide how much you want to draw and we transfer funds into your bank account, same day.
5. When your customer pays the invoice, the balance (10%) is released to you.