Invoice Finance for Manufacturers
What would life be like if your customers paid you on the day you raised your invoice?
With Invoice Finance you can have instant access to funds. There is no waiting for payment from sluggish customers - you can pay suppliers early to obtain discounts and have funds available for those cashflow ‘blips’ that confront any business from time to time.
The main differences between using us or using a more traditional bank facility are:
1) We provide more generous and flexible funding.
2) Our facilities grow organically with the business without the need for constant funding limit reviews.
Our finance facilities range from £50,000 to £500,000. This is not a loan, we are simply advancing funds which are already owed to you. Our charges will normally be the same as the equivalent bank facility.
5 Simple Steps - How Invoice Finance for Manufacturing works
1. You deliver your goods or service and invoice your customer as normal.
2. You send us a copy of the invoice (uploaded via our online portal).
3. We make available up to 90% of the invoice value.
4. You decide how much you want to draw and we transfer funds into your bank account, same day.
5. When your customer pays the invoice, the balance (10%) is released to you.