1. Provide additional funding facilities to our clients, and to new clients.
2. Make advances where there would normally be restrictions due to lack of security, essentially turning a ‘no’ decision into a ‘yes’.
- Fixed Term Advance - These are advances repaid over an agreed set period, with repayment periods between 3 – 36 months. In addition to your Invoice Finance facility, this enables our clients to support, for example, seasonal changes, an unexpected increases in orders, or a big bill to pay.
- Top Ups - As an alternative, this provides an additional advance percentage to our standard invoice finance facilities of up to 100% of outstanding invoice values.
- Additional advances of up to £100,000.
- No need for additional security.
- Choose a repayment plan or a rolling credit facility.
- Can be combined with any of our of invoice finance products, for example; confidential invoice finance, selective invoice discounting and ICON (In Case Of Need).
- Can be used in combination with our Selective Bad Debt Protection.