Many SME businesses don’t have the resources to employ trained credit control personnel.
Yet, every day, more and more customers are paying later and later; 45 days, 60 days, even 90 + days is common. You need to make sure that your invoices are on top of the ‘to be paid’ pile. If invoices aren’t paid on time, how can overheads be covered and suppliers paid?
Sadly, the majority of business failures are down to poor cashflow. You can be the most profitable business, but no cash means that there could well be no business within 12 months.
Without a credit control team most SME business managers end up chasing payments themselves. Are you having to juggle making money with chasing money? All that time spent on chasing late paying customers is time lost on building the business and making money.
Not with invoice factoring - with a credit control team at your disposal, it’s all part of the service!
Fully serviced in-house Credit Control
There is no need to make countless calls – half of which are ignored, and the other half spent listening to excuses and false promises of imminent payment. All areas of the credit control process are taken care of with our factoring facilities... It’s all part of the service.
Credit control process
- You issue your invoice to your customer, as normal.
- Via our online portal, you upload a copy of the invoice.
- Our credit control team arrange for the advance payment of up to 90% to be paid to you within 24 hours.
- Within your credit terms, our credit control team chase your customers for payment. This is done courteously and politely, as if we were your own in-house department.
- Full reporting of invoices issued, advanced, outstanding and settled are updated on your online portal – easy, at a glance viewing for you.
- Once your customer has paid their invoice, the balance is paid to you.
It’s like having your own in-house credit control team
Our credit control services are just one of the benefits of our invoice factoring services. In addition to, fluid cashflow and access to working capital all year round.
You will be appointed your own dedicated Client Manager, Client Executive and Credit Controller, who looks after your cashflow and credit control. You will also benefit from up to date credit searches and monitoring of your customers and the one of the best credit control systems in the industry. All the details of your invoicing will be available to view via your exclusive online portal - you can see every invoice that has been issued, advanced, chased and paid.
Award winning, outstanding client service team
Even if we say so ourselves, our team are outstanding – and our award for ‘Best Small Invoice Financier 2017’ by Business Money magazine, speaks volumes too!
Always available, our team are just one phone call away. In an instant we will sort out any questions or queries you may have. Here at Calverton Finance, our clients aren’t just a number within a huge call centre. It’s our personal, one-to-one, support service that sets us apart - it’s the Calverton Culture.
We pride ourselves on being part of our client’s team and we always go above and beyond. So much so, our client retention is the highest in the industry. Take Frontera London for example, “I firmly believe that a business is only as good as its staff, and extended team. That’s why I would have no doubt in recommending Calverton Finance. We need good council and input from the best people in the industries, at Frontera London, together with Calverton, we have just that”, says Craig Mills, Managing Director.
With a range of SME invoice factoring facilities to suit your business needs you’ll be cashflow and working capital stress free.
- Invoice Factoring – fully serviced facility.
- Invoice Discounting – all the benefits of invoice factoring, yet confidential from your clients.
- Selective Invoice Finance – choosing which invoices you factor, ideal for seasonal lows or expected larger invoices.
Call us today and see how, together, we can give you the peace of mind of an exceptional credit control department without the need of recruiting one! Call 01908 268888.