At Calverton Finance we couldn’t agree more with Sir Richard. Cash flow is critical. It keeps a business alive and if a business is leaking this ‘lifeblood’ it will inevitably die.
- Fact - Due to poor cash flow over half of UK SME businesses fail within their first five years!
Calverton Finance’s Managing Director, Mark Byrne, has helped thousands of businesses manage their cash flow successfully. “As small businesses grow, cash flow becomes more demanding. Worrying about your cash flow every day can become wearing and energy draining. Our job is to take away that worry and relieve the constant pressure.”
- It supports their cash flow
- It pumps instant working capital into a business
- As a business grows the facility automatically grows with them
It’s not struggling businesses who use factoring – far from it!
At Calverton, our Clients are growing businesses. We take their cash flow pressures away, giving business owners more time to focus on managing their business; growing their customer base, managing customer relations and making sure their staff are happy. Have a look at our Client Stories, www.calvertonfinance.co.uk/client-stories/ to see how successful they are.
How does it work?
Every time an invoice is issued it is effectively paid via the factoring facility. A business isn’t borrowing money. It’s simply paid what it is owed, and quickly! Calverton’s invoice factoring pays 90% of an invoice’s value within 24hrs. This means your bank balances are healthy, there’s guaranteed access to funds and there’s instant cash relief when needed.
Here’s how this flexible, convenient and cost effective, finance option works...
- Every time you issue an invoice you send the original to your Customer and send Calverton a copy
- Within 24hrs we’ll pay you up to 90% of its value
- With invoice factoring we even manage the credit control aspects too – discreetly chasing payment on your behalf
- Once payment has been received we issue the remaining balance within 24hrs
There are several factoring options to choose from...
- For a private and confidential factoring option then invoice discounting is for you. This option provides all the benefits of the above however this is completely confidential from your customers.
- If you don’t need invoice factoring all year long, yet suffer from seasonal cashflow dips then selective invoice factoring will suit you best – this option allows you to choose which invoices you factor.
Our online system gives you real time analysis of your available funds enabling you to easily “Keep your eyes on the cash flow”, as Sir Richard advocates.
We can have a facility set up in a matter of days, so don’t delay, call us now for an immediate indication of terms and costs and keep your business life blood flowing.