The UK spent £21 billion on advertising in 2017. Digital agencies are seeing internet advertising spend at over £10 billion, with social media advertising spend growing to over £2 billion, overtaking printed newspaper advertising.
But with the growth in sales comes the growth in competition. This means that not only does your business need to be up to speed with trends in technology but it also need to ensure that its funding requirements are well covered.
Whether your agency specialises in the digital arena, advertising, PR and marketing fields, digital platforms, DM or radio, you need a financial solution that reacts as quickly as your industry changes.
The monies involved in pitches and the upfront costs of creating a campaign can take their toll. Not to mention the investment in the latest technologies to compete with the ever changing digital media world and your competitors. The solution is Invoice Finance with Calverton Finance.
- Reactive - As we appreciate, especially in the media world, time is of the essence; once you’ve got in touch we’ll do our best to get your facility up and running within a matter of days. Yes, it can be that quick – because we have no hoops for you to jump through or endless hierarchies to appease.
- Proactive - Our facilities grows as your business grows – there’s no need to renegotiate for growth.
- ROI - Your Customers wants a quick and competitive Return On Investment; equally you want a quick response, immediate funding and great rates. We do all that.
- Agile - Our range of flexible factoring options means there’s a solution that’s exactly right for your needs - Invoice Factoring, Confidential Invoice Discounting and Selective Invoice Factoring.
- User Experience - Our service is outstanding – you’ll find our online portal easy to navigate, giving you access to your accounts 24/7 and your dedicated Client Manager is on hand at all times, going above and beyond any questions or queries you might have – it’s the Calverton Culture; and that sees us boast the highest Client retention rates in the industry!
Craig Mills, Managing Director, at Frontera London, a specialist creative agency, explains, “Our business isn’t standard so neither is the package Calverton put together for us. We review each requirement as individually as it is. This is something Calverton really understand about our business – it can be unpredictable and it has a fast moving nature – which perhaps the bank didn’t get quite as much as we’d hoped. If something out of the ordinary pops up, on an ad hoc basis, the Calverton team simply come up with the best way to make this work financially for us.”
Recognising that half of the UK’s media agencies are based in London and the South East, our Dedicated Southern Office, near Gatwick, enables us to provide faultless media invoice factoring to companies such as yours. As well as being on the end of the phone – your dedicated Client Manager provides outstanding support – we also have an ‘open door’ policy, so you are welcome anytime!
Find the instant answer to your cashflow woes by speaking to us. Call our Sales Director, Sharon Simpson, on 07787 530940 or our Southern office on 01293 804676. Alternatively, email us email@example.com.