1 in 3 SMEs are seriously considering closing their business due to late paying customers.
Many SMEs confirmed in the aforementioned survey - are suffering from the fact that late paying customers are forcing many to close - bankruptcy through lack of cashflow is a serious threat for many of today’s SMEs.
What is the solution?
Invoice finance with Calverton Finance:
Our clients using our invoice finance facility, saw their businesses grow by 10% more than those SMEs not using invoice factoring.
Invoice finance is flexible, it organically grows with your business, negating the need for constant renegotiation of new loans. Simply put it gets on with the job in hand – to create a fluid cashflow for your business, regardless of late paying customers.
Fact: Last year, 70% of invoices were paid late.
That’s why invoice finance is the fasting growing and most popular form of alternative finance.
Over 44,000 businesses across the UK are using the facility to ensure their financial stability and success.
The benefits include:
- Payment on each issued invoice of up to 90%
- Payment within 24 hours
- Optional back office credit control facility
- Advancing monies owed, not loaning or lending
- Organically grows with your business
- Rolling monthly contracts available
- Confidential invoice discounting option to keep your facility private
- Selective invoice finance facility to use as and when you need it
So boast your SME growth this year with our award winning invoice finance facility – go online for a 5 minute approval or call our expert team on 01908 268888.