In the world of CAD design, 3D and digital printing the pace is fast and a rapid response to your customers’ needs are essential.
Your projects are carried out with prompt accuracy, with express delivery critical. So within your business, time is money and money is time.
That’s why more and more CAD designers and 3D printers have turned to invoice finance to manage their finances, ensuring instant day to day cashflow and working capital are readily available.
It’s the finance solution that’s proven to help businesses develop. Instant payment on invoices brings huge financial benefits and stability, including:
- Faster growth - working capital to invest in new staff, premises and latest machinery
- Better supplier terms - many suppliers will offer preferable rates with upfront or early payments, the cashflow enabled by invoice finance means you have the cash to pay
- Efficient credit control - your invoice finance facility can include a fully managed book keeping and credit control service, freeing up your valuable time and resources
At Calverton Finance, we provide the fast moving world of CAD design, 3D and digital printing instant payments on issued invoices.
This means, your business can free up monies tied up in unpaid invoices, regardless of whether your late paying customers take 30 days or 120 days to pay, we’ll issue you payment within 24 hours.
So what is the invoice finance process?
- You issue your invoice to your client, sending a copy to us
- We issue up to 90% of each invoice’s value within 24 hours
- We pay the balance to you, once your client has settled
- We expertly manage all aspects of the supporting credit control services for you, meaning you can concentrate on your business and not time spent chasing your clients
- Your accounts are viewable on our easy to use and confidential online portal, and you are assisted by your own dedicated Client Manager
Call us today for personalised factoring costs and invoice discounting quotes on 01908 268888. Alternatively, complete our online 5 Minute Approval in Principle guide to see if you are eligible.