Invoice Finance has now overtaken bank overdraft as the principle form of working capital finance for small to medium sized companies, providing funding for over 45,000 businesses in the UK.
If you decide to switch your business funding away from an overdraft to invoice finance you could save over 20% on your annual business funding costs.
What are the benefits of invoice finance? Not only this, but there are many other benefits to invoice finance:
- Fast access to funds – release up to 90% of your outstanding sales invoices. Funds in your bank within 24 hours.
- Flexibility – create a bespoke finance facility that is tailored to you and your business.
- Growth – the amount you release is directly linked to your sales, as these increase, so does your level of funding
- Simple, transparent charges – and highly competitive fees.
- Optional Credit Control – professional and experienced credit controller working for you to collect payments from your customers in a courteous manner; saving you time and money
- Optional Bad Debt Protection – as an addition to your finance facility you can opt to protect your business from customers failing or not paying.
If you are new to invoice finance you may be unsure whether it is right for you. With this in mind we happily offer a trial period for 3 months; this means that if you feel for any reason that invoice finance doesn’t work for you, then we will simply end the agreement with no questions asked.
If you are already using invoice finance, you may wish to consider an alternative, perhaps more competitive, facility. Transferring is easier than you think as we manage the whole process for you to ensure that any transfer is smooth and seamless.