Construction workers and construction finance

3 Instant Ways Construction Suppliers Can Get Instant Cash Flow

Posted: 30th August 2017
With the demanding summer season seeing your stock shooting off the shelves, during the construction industry’s busiest time, you’re probably wondering how on earth will you be able to restock?

Whilst you’ve sent out invoices, your customers in the construction industry are notoriously slow payers. We understand the difficulties you face as a supplier, trying to manage cash flow when your customers regularly take 60 days or sometimes even 90 days to pay.

So, here are 3 way in which suppliers to the construction industry – businesses just like yours - can get instant cash from their outstanding invoices.

Instant Way Number 1

Selective Invoice Factoring

An invoice factoring option ideal for suppliers to the construction industry.

It’s ideal for managing cash flow during highs and lows of business demand – something suppliers to the construction industry fall victim of.

You decide on what invoices you factor.

This finance option offers all the benefits of factoring, yet only when you need them! You choose. You decide. Selective invoice factoring works for you, when you want it.

You receive up to 90% payment within 24hours on the invoices you put through selective invoice factoring. Calverton’s courteous team chase payment on your behalf, and you receive the balance (10%) upon payment by your customer. We look after all the ‘admin’ and the logistics of chasing customers and managing cash flow whilst you sit back, confident that you can grow your business without worrying about late paying customers.

The benefits:
  • No long term contract!

  • It’s flexible!

  • Dip in and out when it suits you!

  • Pays out 90% on your invoices within 24hrs!

  • Provides ongoing cash flow management!

Instant Way Number 2

Invoice Factoring

Invoice factoring sees you factor all your invoices through this efficient and convenient factoring finance solution.

As soon as you’ve issued an invoice to your customer you send a copy to us. Our experienced and helpful team here at Calverton Finance will process that invoice and issue you with up to 90% of the value into your account within 24hrs! Our team act as your in-house credit control department and take all the hassle out of chasing your customers. As soon as your customer has paid we issue you with the remaining 10% balance.

It really is that simple and that easy!

The benefits:
  • Easy to set up!

  • Cash advances of 90% in 24hrs!

  • Sustains your cash flow!

  • Enables instant access to working capital!

Instant Way Number 3

Invoice Discounting

Yet another beneficial way to factor your invoices, but with invoice discounting your customers know nothing of our involvement. The finance solution is completely private and confidential.

You still receive 90% of your invoice value within 24hrs. Your customer pays into a personalised account, managed in confidence by our professional team. Once payment is received from your customer you receive the 10% balance.
The benefits:

So what’s stopping you joining the 40,000 UK businesses currently using invoice finance? Call us today. You won’t be disappointed. Our invoice finance service to SME businesses is award winning.
  • It’s quick to set up!

  • Totally confidential financing facility!

  • 24hr payment on your issued invoices directly into your account!

  • Reliable way to manage your working capital and control your cash flow!

So what’s stopping you joining the 40,000 UK businesses currently using invoice finance? Call us today. You won’t be disappointed. Our invoice finance service to SME businesses is award winning.

Not only that, the majority of our clients would recommend us and our services.
 
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.net