As from this Sunday, 22nd July, the countdown is on... just 20 days until we celebrate the 20th year of Calverton Finance!
And What a Year 1998 Was...
Google was founded, the Europeans agreed on the Euro, Titanic won 10 Oscars, construction got underway on the Millennium Dome and who can forget David Beckham receiving the red card in the World Cup match against Argentina? But most importantly, for us, Calverton Finance was born!
What a 20 years it’s been - from that incredible first day, in August 1998 we have gone from strength to strength...
From just 4 staff, Calverton Finance is now made up of over 50 team members, ranging from Corporate Managers, Client Managers, a dedicated Recruitment Finance Team and a Sales & Marketing department
- From our initial offering of invoice factoring, to confidential invoice discounting and selective invoice factoring a few years later; we now offer outstanding Bad Debt Protection, ICON (In Case of Need) and PayFactory facilities for recruiters
- Our client base has increased by 1000%, from 30 in the first year to now serving over 300 SME businesses throughout the UK
- Our staff retention is enviable, with our longest serving member of staff having been with us for over 18 years and our management team have been onboard for more than 12 years
- We are now an award winning finance business
- We have the highest client retention rates in the industry
- 98% of our customer would recommend our services to business friends and colleagues
To celebrate this momentous occasion, the directors – Mark Byrne, Sharon Simpson and Greg Hussey - have organised a fabulous dinner cruise along the Thames for all the staff as a thank you for the outstanding contribution, commitment and service ethic each and every one brings to Calverton Finance.
Speaking About the Company’s Anniversary
Founder and Managing Director, Mark Byrne, says, “I have never felt so proud. My mission from day one was to provide services that would ‘help businesses to build grow and thrive’ and over the years we have seen so many client success stories.
We have also seen some incredible milestones along the way; creating our PayFactory product and developing the Calverton Business Support team, opening our second office in Gatwick and our latest venture, becoming an accredited lender for the Enterprise Finance Guarantee (EFG) scheme created by the British Business Bank. We couldn’t have done it without the continued support from our amazing staff and I am so grateful to them all for buying into our vision of providing the best service levels in the industry”
For any questions in regards to our journey and how we can support your business, please contact us 01908 268888.